If we don't hear about crashes or bugs, we can't fix them. I use it on my Mac
(indeed, the Mac version is built on my desktop) and haven't had crashes,
except of course on experimental code. :-)

I just tried copy/paste from Avogadro 1.0.3 and 1.1.0 into Aquamacs, and it was
fine. Does this only occur on one Mac? What version of Emacs are you using?

Hope that helps,
-Geoff