Hi Blake,

I tried using the 1.1.0 version on the sourceforge site, and also saw the
crash with this log file. I built a new version from the 1.1.0 git tag
against an up-to-date openbabel, and the new version works. I've uploaded
an installer here:

http://xtalopt.openmolecules.net/misc/Avogadro-1.1.0-win32-no-python-inchi-or-ffs.exe

As you may have guessed from the filename, this build doesn't have python,
inchi, or forcefield support, but it should open your log file.

Dave