I have set up an online Discourse forum, potentially to replace this list
(which is pretty low traffic)

http://discuss.avogadro.cc/

* I have migrated past messages to the mailing lists and done general cleanup
(e.g., merging people with multiple e-mail addresses).
* It should allow OpenID sign-on from Google and GitHub, among others. Ping me
if there are other integrations you'd like.
* If it doesn't recognize your old posts, let me know and I can merge users.

Thoughts?

-Geoff
(This is part of a general web modernization campaign. Next up is the
wiki/website probably in a week or three.)