On 21.09.16 16:38, Роман Гинович wrote:
> Hello, I have some problem with avrdude.
>
> my system:
> Linux 4.7.3-200.fc24.x86_64
> avrdude 6.1
> FT232RL
> ATmega1284P,ATmega644
>
> When i execute avrdude, he's work ok, but freeze when exit in 99% cases.
>
> Example:
> m644 http://paste.fedoraproject.org/431978/46337514/
> m1284p http://paste.fedoraproject.org/431980/46341314/
> m1284p verbose http://paste.fedoraproject.org/431982/74463488/
>
> Anybody know how fix it?

Sorry, no. (I've never tried the arduino-ft232r programmer.)

> I'm run avrdude with strace and got this result:
>
> when all ok http://paste.fedoraproject.org/431972/47446326/
> when freeze http://paste.fedoraproject.org/431973/46330814/

In the freeze case, avrdude seems to be executing different code;
a whole bunch of filedescriptor closes are missing, and a read and a
poll. Instead, it is doing a second FUTEX_WAIT_PRIVATE, and hanging on
that, as far as I can tell.

While it might be interesting to grub about in the avrdude source code
to try to find out what it is hanging up on, I'd be tempted to try
another AVR programmer - either a simple home-made one running off the
parallel port, or a cheap one bought off the internet.

> P.S: sorry for my poor English.

It is fine. :-)

If you choose to persist with the arduino-ft232r, have you tried the
arduino forum?

Erik