Binutils 2.18.

Patch set from WinAVR project's CVS on SourceForge (under "patches"
module):
<http://winavr.cvs.sourceforge.net/winavr/>
Note the README file under that module. Look under binutils/2.18
subdirectory. The patch filenames are numbered at the beginning, in
categories (README file explains this). Patch in that order. You don't
have to do the 0x patches (WinAVR specific), or the 1x patches (MinGW
host specific, unless you're buildling for that host).

Eric Weddington