From: Georg-Johann Lay <a...@gjlay.de>

>Reserve a piece of RAM that does not depend on how the application
>is compiled, for example at the start of .data (bump .data to a later
>location) or at the top of the stack (initialize SP to RAMEND-offset).

>In the boot loader, write the data to that reserved space.

>It should also be okay to call main from .init8 by hand if
>you prefer C, e.g.

 > main (argc, argv);
 > _exit (0);
>or
>  main (argc, argv, env);
>  _exit (0);

Hello Johann,
Thank you for your reply. Yes this was one approach that is possible, but it is
pretty much dependent on absolute address. Passing arguments to main is
actually not possible in a bare bone system right? or is there any method?I
would actually prefer to call application main with parameters from boot
section.

Regards
Nayani