Er, note that I'm generally lightly positive on using it as a
influence on the protocol, even if portions of the philosophy I find
less than ideal. I mentioned the lack of community because a lack of
active  means whatever obstacles occur due to its fundamental nature
aren't well-known and well-defined. That's reasonable, if not ideal,
as we are already talking about building our own RPC!
--
Jeff