+1

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2010, at 1:56 PM, Jeff Hammerbacher <ham...@cloudera.com> wrote:

Switch to Confluence for the wiki, please.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org> wrote:

The board yesterday passed a resolution making Avro a TLP.

I filed an infrastructure issue to start the move:

The primary disruption to developers will be when the subversion repository is renamed. We'll send out a note before we do this, then developers can
use 'svn switch' to update their repos.

One other issue is the wiki. I don't think it's easy to rename a subtree from a Moin Moin wiki to a new wiki. Fortunately we don't have many wiki pages and could cut and paste them manually. Alternately, we could switch
to using confluence for our wiki.  Thoughts?

Doug