I don't think multiple animations work in DAE (yet), however you may be able
to seperate the whole animation timeline with percentages and animate just
those bits, according to time. I might be wrong there too, but it could be a
workaround.

-Pete

--

Actionscript 3.0 Flash 3D Graphics Engine

HTTP://AWAY3D.COM