Thanks dracey , that's one of the best short answers i've ever get ,
too many great things there ...

anyway i could have solved this problem ,

                        1.      //stage.fullScreenSourceRect = new
Rectangle(0,0,stage.fullScreenWidth,stage.fullScreenHeight);
                        2.      stage.displayState =
StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
                        3.      stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;

i just uncomment the line number 1 and set the view position .. just
for those who may stuck in this part.