Hey, you probably realize but to even keep track - there's somethings
wrong with the lua layouts in next as they are now (unless i managed
to misconfigure something badly) but anyway there's some obvious
artifacts like missing tiles and such:

http://omploader.org/veXc1

Also I've noticed that max layout is now identical to say tile bottom
with only one client - there's a gap between the focused (and only
visible) client and the bottom/right edges of the workarea, makes my
terminal look real bad so I reverted to next before the lua layouts.

Someone is looking into this, right? :)

o/
koniu