Hi folks,

We finally did it, awesome 3.3 is released.
It took a little longer than usual, because I was busy, and because I
was waiting to have something to fix between rc4 and final. Thanks to M.
Dietrich, we had a bug fixed this morning, so that was a sufficient excuse
to release!

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this release. Again, our
contributor base is enlarging and I'm very glad seeing more and more
people invested into awesome developement.

We will now focus on 3.4 developement. A lot of things have started
already, so prepared to get shiny new features as usual, in the next
couple of months.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <jul...@danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info

awesome version 3.3 has been released. It is available from:

tar.gz: http://awesome.naquadah.org/download/awesome-3.3.tar.gz
md5sum: 223f5381cd5c0f72041c4eee08e56bdd

tar.bz2: http://awesome.naquadah.org/download/awesome-3.3.tar.bz2
md5sum: 0dc5574dc551c6356d8cddc6ce91739c

number of changes
-----------------
2

shortlog
--------
Julien Danjou (1):
      change codename

M. Dietrich (1):
      fix loop over config files if none was found

diffstat
--------
 awesome.c           |    3 ++-
 awesomeConfig.cmake |    2 +-