The following changes since commit
7656713d948f0ba6bba32010512623e129c2bd26:
  Andrei 'Garoth' Thorp (1):
        gitignore: swp, todo files

are available in the git repository at:

  g...@git.mercenariesguild.net:obvious.git run_prompt

Andrei 'Garoth' Thorp (2):
      Run Prompt: Initial code drop done
      Run Prompt: README complete

 init.lua                  |    1 +
 popup_run_prompt/init.lua |  206 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 popup_run_prompt/readme   |   39 +++++++++
 create mode 100644 popup_run_prompt/init.lua
 create mode 100644 popup_run_prompt/readme

So! The popping up run prompt is now what I'd like to call 1.0. It does
everything that I really wanted out of it, though one large missing
feature would be being able to select which screen edge it goes on. I
can write this in when someone wants it though...

This obvious module is described as:
This widget's purpose is to give you a pop-up run prompt. This widget requires
that you bind it. If the bind is pressed, a wibox appears at the bottom of the
current screen with a run prompt. Once you type the command you want or cancel,
the wibox vanishes.

This Obvious feature is inspired by ion3's similar run prompt that some users
like because of the space-saving style it provides.

Some of the features of this prompt are:
 - Opacity setting, which is fun for compositing users
 - "slide" setting, which, when on, makes the prompt gently slide on and
   off screen rather than just appearing
 - Uses a floating wibox with partial width of the screen, so it doesn't
   cause a resize of windows as it appears. I found that too annoying.
 - Settings to control the speed, shape and so on of the wibox
 - Doesn't use space on your wibox
 - Requires 2+ lines in your rc.lua to implement! (more if you tweak
   settings).

So yeah, check it out either in that branch, or when it gets merged to
master. Note: the url given in the pull request is only accessable for
members of the obvious project, the external path is
git://git.mercenariesguild.net/obvious.git.

Cheers.
--
Andrei Thorp, Developer: Xandros Corp. (http://www.xandros.com)

The closest to perfection a person ever comes is when he fills out a job
application form.
                -- Stanley J. Randall