At 1251387674 time_t, koniu wrote:
> Actually this is different issue, L107:s/screen/s/ ? Try the amended
> patch as attached.

Seems better indeed!

Seems ok to merge, except that there's still 3 things that I'd like:
- Configurable history limit (20 is arbitrary)
  a variable in the module that the user can modify is enough and
  trivial to add;
- The old behaviour was fine for restore(), this one is totally
  different since it always goes -1. This can be another
  feature/keybinding but I think the old one should be restored;
- Handling of "out of history" not yelling errors. :)

Thanks koniu.

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou