Hi,

On 30.01.2013 09:37, Felix Bier wrote:
> Here is a signed-off version of the patch, in case that prevent it from
> being merged.

Thanks for the signed-off version. I like that. :-)

Patch merged as commit 142f65fcd4.

> 2012/12/30 Felix Bier <flx.b...@gmail.com>
>> Hello list,
>> I think there is a subtle bug in the standard tiling algorithm. When
>> incrementing nmaster, a small gap between the master and slave pane is
>> introduced, growing with each nmaster increment. It seems to be caused by
>> the tile_group function, which adds twice the border width for each client
>> to the used space vs adding the border width once for all master clients.
>>
>> This patch addresses the issue, but I am not 100 % confident whether the
>> fix is for good and if no side effects are introduced. Could someone with a
>> better understanding of the tiling algorithm look at this carefully, please?

Well, I wanted to look really carefully at this. However, I ran out of time and
an un-careful look says that this looks good enough. And then FS#1108 came in
and I decided to skip the careful look and just merge this.

Cheers,
Uli
--
- Buck, when, exactly, did you lose your mind?
- Three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple.