Hi.

On Sat 2009-04-18 15:19, Damien Leone <damien.le...@fensalir.fr>
proclaimed:
> On 18 Apr - 15:00, Frank Blendinger wrote:
> > is there a way to use paths relative to the user's $HOME in a theme
> > file? I tried with $HOME and ~, both did not work.
>
> Try os.getenv("HOME") .. "/path/to/theme"

This can be used in rc.lua, but not in a themes/foo/theme file. The
latter is just a simple flat configuration file that gets parsed by
beautiful.

I guess a patch for beautiful would be needed to get what I want. I just
wanted to make sure that I don't miss anything.

Greetings,
Frank

--
Frank Blendinger | fb(at)intoxicatedmind.net | GPG: 0x0BF2FE7A
Fingerprint: BB64 F2B8 DFD8 BF90 0F2E 892B 72CF 7A41 0BF2 FE7A