The current website is definitely not the "worst website ever",
however it certainly has room for improvement.

BEGIN OF RANT

The "if its not broken don't fix it" policy seems a pretty mediocre
way to develop things, if the proposed logos/site design are poorer
than the current one I'm sure jd will be the first one to discard
them. But one should always strive to improve things and be overly
critic of things, as opposed to sticking with something that works
until it doesn't.

END OF RANT

Maybe I'll give a stab at the logo to have a pretext to use Inkscape.

Best,

Alex