On 23.02.11 09:12, Kamil Pluszczewicz wrote:
> Dnia 23-02-2011 o 09:00:34 Florian Unglaub
> <f.ungl...@googlemail.com> napisał(a):

> >>+1
> >
> >ACK. This works much better then xcompmgr.
> >

> Thanks to your messages i gave a chance to Cairo compmgr (haven't
> tried before) and found that is great piece of
> software. However some essential features didn't work properly and i
> had to switch back
> to xcompmgr (maybe it's because my flawed graphic drivers).

I had exactly the same impression. I also found similar bugs as in xcompmgr
when using fade-in/out. And the shadows look unnatural.

The mosaic-thing (an expose-clone) could be cool, when working with a
floating desktop (which I do quite often - to my own surprise) and when it
could be triggered by awesome and not only by cairo-compmgr.

-
        Klaus