belowing is a clip of my rc.lua, I have tested that thee MPlayer rule can work,
but the stardict can chromium can not auto move to
a setted tag , and can not let max or floating layout work too.

Is it some thing wrong ?

awful.rules.rules = {
    -- All clients will match this rule.
    { rule = { },
      properties = { border_width = beautiful.border_width,
                     border_color = beautiful.border_normal,
                     focus = true,
                     keys = clientkeys,
                     buttons = clientbuttons } },
    { rule = { class = "MPlayer" },
      properties = { max = true, tag = tags[1][6] } },
    { rule = { class = "stardict" },
      properties = { floating = true } },
    { rule = { class = "chromium-browser" },
    properties = { max = true, tag = tags[1][8] } },

--
I try to detoxify my memory.    ---- http://about.me/Evanescence
Forget can not be treated as betray.