On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 06:28:06AM +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Ivy Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Hi there I've been an awesome user for a long time but I only know
> > about using it on 1 monitor. Now my friend got 2 monitors and he's
> > wondering is it possible to do the following using awesome:
> > 1. Some tags set to appear only on certain screen
> > 2. When switching screen, tags and corresponding clients are switched
> > accordingly, assuming that clients are set to appear on certain tag
> >
> > --
> > To unsubscribe, send mail to [email protected].
> >
> 
> Yes to 1.
> 
Can you please refer me to a tutorial or something? I've been trying
to do this but so far I always end up with the same tags in every
monitor.


-- 
Gabriel Alejandro Chávez Gutiérrez

-- 
To unsubscribe, send mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to