On 21.07.2011 15:51, Massimiliano Brocchini wrote:
> Ok, probably my last statement about icon created some confusion... sorry
> about that.
>
> My problem is client.content is always nil.
> Am I the only one with this behaviour?
>
> Tnx,
> Massimiliano

Since I'm running git master, I asked on IRC instead:

<psychon> ping, anyone alive?
<psychon> could you run this and tell me what happens: echo 'return
client.focus.content' | awesome-client
<tuxx> pong
<tuxx> tuxx@tuxx-desktop:~$ echo 'return client.focus.content' | awesome-client
string "image: 0x281b348"
<tuxx> awesome v3.4.3 (Engines)
<tessellated> psychon: string "image: 0x8a43f2c" (Exploder)

In other words: Works fine for "everyone" else.

What are we doing wrong?

Uli

--
- Buck, when, exactly, did you lose your mind?
- Three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple.