Hi all,

I'm not sure this is the right place to talk about it, but I just installed awesome (3.4.10), and I encounter several problems when moving/resizing windows in a floating layout.

With GTK applications for instance, we can resize the window by left-clicking on the bottom right corner. When I do that, it doesn't work, and I loose the control of my mouse (click buttons don't work any more... and even restarting awesome does nothing).

I also have other strange behaviours, but the previous one is the most annoying.

I have these problems even with the default rc.lua, so it can't be a bug in my config...

Do you have an idea of what happens ?

Julien