On Sat, 11 Feb 2012, Nicolas G. Querol wrote:

> > Does it appear before <title> tag? In which case maybe this would
> > work.
>
> I'm afraid it doesn't. I attached the output of curl if you want to
> take a look.
>
> Sorry to bother you, but like I said I hardly know Lua.

It just means a little more work for you because subject and from
matches have to swap places. So the break no longer happens in the
subject match. I don't have time to write example right now maybe
someone else can. I should have a day off on Tuesday, if you don't
figure it out I'll give it a try then.

--
Adrian C. (anrxc) | anrxc..sysphere.org | PGP ID: D20A0618
PGP FP: 02A5 628A D8EE 2A93 996E  929F D5CB 31B7 D20A 0618