On 29/10/13 19:42, Paweł Rumian wrote:
>>>suspend2ram when closing the lid (see below for others)?

Use/configure acpid

I suppose that many people there use a laptop which suspends when the lid closes. I looked on Internet for maybe one hour without finding how to do it. http://awesome.naquadah.org/wiki/PowerManagement does not help either.

With gnome 2 closing the lid made suspend. With gnome 3 it worked too, but after upgrading to recent gnome 3 it just blanks the screen. Note that pm-suspend (as root) does work.

Can someone share with me his solution to make suspend on lid closing?

--
Eugen