Hello Fran,

First of all, yes, Awesome can create tags dynamically, but you have
to handle that yourself. Tyrannical is only a wrapper on top of
awful.tag to make dynamic tags easier to manage. For conky, the
property you are looking for is "sticky", it will tell Awesome/X11 to
display the app in all tags/workspaces. For the www thing, there is a
"force_screen" option, but I havn't tested it in a while, but it is
still in the code, so it should probably still work. The lazy screen
allocation is a feature to make things more flexible, I guess I should
add an option to turn it off. I am not currently working on Awesome as
I am on a long journey since 2 months. If you have an issue after
that, please open an issue on https://github.com/Elv13/tyrannical/ so
I don't forget.

To create tags without Tyrannical, just call awful.tag.add{name =
"foo"} from a callback inside a custom awful.rule

Good luck