Hi,

Am 12.06.2016 um 19:59 schrieb Abraham Baker:
[...]
> However, I need the client's upper-left corner to start on screen 0, but
> when I change the index to 0, I get an error: "invalid screen number: 0".

Lua counts things starting from 1. So 1 is the first screen, 2 the second etc.
There is no screen 0.

> xrandr claims that there is one screen (screen #0) with 3 displays
> attached.  Do I need to set nvidia-settings to have 3 separate screens, or
> can this function work the way it is currently set up?

...and screens in awesome's don't have anything to do with screens in xrandr's
output. They have something to do with outputs as listed in RandR.

So... what exactly is the problem that you are trying to solve by changing some
1 into a 0? And where did you do that? Do you perhabs want a 2 (or 3) instead of
0 here?

Cheers,
Uli

--
"Are you preparing for another war, Plutarch?" I ask.
"Oh, not now. Now we're in that sweet period where everyone agrees that our