Hi, Anthony.
looks good.

20.03.2012 16:07, Anthony Petrov wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the review. Indeed, a test case should be fine for this fix, so here's the updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anthony/7u4-5-invisibleOwner-7154177.1/

As to the 2), I prefer to not add tests for things that should be improved eventually, so instead I've filed a CR 7155164 to address this issue later.

--
best regards,
Anthony