Hi Mike,

Have you had a chance to take a look at the issue?

--
best regards,
Anthony

On 03/27/12 20:49, Anthony Petrov wrote:
On 3/27/2012 8:44 PM, Anthony Petrov wrote:
Artem: this is a good idea, thanks.

Mike: I'm trying to do something like this:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anthony/8-15-lowResIcon-7148275.1/

i.e. I'm feeding an NSImage with images of all available sizes.

A sample test provides a list of icons 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, and 64x64.
I've verified that they all get added into the representations array.
However, even if I resize the dock to be very very tiny, it still
chooses the 64x64 icon to represent a minimized window. This is
actually wrong since the 16x16 icon would look better in this case
than a resized 64x64 icon.

Any idea how this can be fixed?

Another solution would be to take an approach similar to what we use
on MS Windows: we query the system icon size, and then choose the best
image (see SunToolkit.getScaledIconData()). But I can't find API that

Rather WWindowPeer.updateIconImages() which calls the SunToolkit method.

--
best regards,
Anthony

would allow me to determine the current dock icon size on OS X. Is
there any?

--
best regards,
Anthony