On 9/27/2013 6:04 PM, Alexander Zvegintsev wrote:
Hi Anthony, Artem,

Here is updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/alexz/8025225/webrev.01/

Looks good (I'm not a native speaker, though).

Thanks,

Artem

Thanks,

Alexander.

On 09/26/2013 05:22 PM, Artem Ananiev wrote:

On 9/24/2013 2:06 PM, Anthony Petrov wrote:
Hi Alexander,

I suggest to mention that a call to setAlwaysOnTop(false) may also cause
an unspecified, platform-dependent change in the z-order of top-level
windows (still respecting their always-on-top states, however).
Otherwise this isn't clear from the current spec.

+1

Thanks,

Artem

--