Hi, David,

client (AWT, Java2D) part of the fix looks fine.

Thanks,

Artem

On 10/21/2013 3:53 AM, David DeHaven wrote:

CCing: build-dev, macosx-port-dev

Request for review of JDK-8016096:

Proposed changes:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ddehaven/8016096/

Significant build system changes for this one so feedback from build-dev is
appreciated. Actual functional changes are just ported from the JDK7 changes I
made several months ago, less the X11 dependency in jawt_md.h. The autoconf
changes also trigger an update of generated-configure.sh in jdk/make/closed,
that will need to be pushed too.

Please note:
These patches will not work alone! You must also apply the patches for 8025673,
which I'm also submitting for review.

Built and tested on Mac and Linux. I'm in the process of submitting JPRT runs.

-DrD-