Hi Sergey,

- size remains unchanged on other platforms as well. I'm not sure that there should be exception for window peer on Linux. Do you have any solid info on that? - the utility method was introduced because decorated window can be moved and it is utilized from several places. It is not the case for undecorated window. Not sure that container screen position makes any sense for its content size event. Is it specified somewhere? Or can you provide an example when it is necessary?

--Semyon