On 15/04/16 22:54, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 15.04.16 21:47, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:
  If the second option is acceptable probably the Toolkit.getImage()
javadoc can be updated.

As far as I understand, we always throw NPE in case of SecManager, and throw NPE w/o secManager since 7u40/8u25?

Small correction. It started to throw NPE for the method getImage((URL)null) but not for getImage((String)null).

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

Also please take a look to the similar bug

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

-phil.