The fix looks good to me.

Thanks,
Alexandr.

On 9/6/2016 1:30 PM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for the review.I have updated webrev as per review comments.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8149371/webrev.01/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8149371/webrev.01/>

Regards,

Rajeev Chamyal

*From:*Alexandr Scherbatiy
*Sent:* 05 September 2016 16:04
*To:* Rajeev Chamyal; Sergey Bylokhov; awt-dev@openjdk.java.net
*Subject:* Re: <AWT Dev>[9] Review Request JDK-8149371 multi-res. image: -Dsun.java2d.uiScale does not work for Window icons (some ambiguity for Window.setIconImages

On 9/2/2016 2:37 PM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:

    Hello All,

    Please review the following webrev.

    Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8149371/webrev.00/
    <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8149371/webrev.00/>

    Issue: Multiresolution icons are not working with
    -Dsun.java2d.uiScale.

    Fix: Updated the implementation of SunToolkit:getScaledIconImage
     to extract appropriate Multiresolution image and consider it in
    the existing algorithm for finding best image.

    Java doc for Window:setIconImages is also updated.

- It is possible to use only one ArrayList which initial size is number of images in the image list. Iterating over image list we can add to the array list an initial image if it is not instance of MultiResolutionImage or a resolution variant.
  - Is it required that images in the imageList are sorted?
- It is better to reuse the dpi values in the awt_Window.cpp file (see fix for issue JDK-8158411)

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

    Regards,

    Rajeev Chamyal