On 9/16/2016 1:32 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 15.09.16 14:48, Anton Tarasov wrote:
Yes, and my suggestion was to use the new method and default values
everywhere instead of invokeAndWait(Callable,Component).

But the default value for a reference would be null, there's no need to
request something else, unlike for primitive wrappers.

Or your idea is to force passing a def value anyway?

If the references like Point from getLocationOnScreen() can be null, then ok. looks fine.

Yes, it can.

Anton.

Anton.