Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the comment.

Access to "instance" is not broken. The problem is with the dictionary variable
"javaToMacKeyMap" within the "instance" reference.
The dictionary is not getting initialised for the second time when singleton
method is called for the second time. The dictionary is
getting initialised during the first time singleton method is called and hence
crash was observed. Tried adding self.javaToMacKeyMap
but doesn’t solve the problem.

I propose two solutions to this problem:

Solution 1:
        Reinitialise the dictionary every-time the singleton method is called.
        Webrev:
                http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mhalder/8165555/webrev.01/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mhalder/8165555/webrev.01/>

        Drawback:
                dictionary is initialised multiple times (every time singleton
method is called).

Solution 2:
        Make the dictionary static.
        Drawback:
                Still dictionary need to be initialised multiple times.
                No singleton method, just two static methods, one method to
initialise the dictionary and other to get the key form the dictionary.

        Webrev:
                Not prepared. Will be prepared if second solution accepted.

Test case:
        There are no test cases. Problem can be reproduced by executing
following JCK test:
java -jar JCK-runtime-9/lib/jtjck.jar -mode:single -k:interactive
"api/java_awt/interactive/event/EventTests.html#EventTest0019
api/java_awt/interactive/event/EventTests.html#EventTest0013”

Thanks,
Manajit