Looks like there is no other test bug. Checked configurations:
latest MacOS with HiDPI, 9b140 (green rectangle is shown)
Ubuntu 16.10, same machine, booting from flash drive. But I can try with KDE or some other DE with HiDPI support.

14.10.2016 20:34, Phil Race пишет:
> This fix resolves issue which caused test to pass even if "fail" button was clicked and adds jtreg platform filter.

But what about the issue that (as I read it) the test does actually fail ?

> The test fails adding not blue (as requested) but red icon to a tray.

The test bug was secondary ..

-phil.