Hi Sergey,

In my opinion if zero size is returned as a result of getBestCursorsize() invocation, the cursor should have initial size defined by the parameter of its constructor. I am sorry, but it will look very odd especially for end user, if we silently change an original cursor's size to zero even in the environment where custom cursor is not supported. Also I guess the usage of the cursor with zero size may cause some problems like exceptions, etc. in other parts code.

Thanks,
Dmitry