Hi All, Please review fix for the enhancement wherein the robot key press of
non-ascii were interpreted as question marks.

Issue: The robot key press events was handling only the ascii inputs and
ignored the other Unicode inputs. Either it was throwing illegal argument
exception in windows or does nothing on the mac for those Unicode inputs.

Solution and fix: The platform specific api's was unable handle the non-ascii
inputs. I have modified the api's to accept the non-ascii inputs and
correspondingly send the message to the window to print the non-ascii
characters as well. Below is the picture of how the non-ascii inputs are
considered and printed onto the window.

The solution spans across windows and mac platform and still in search of a
solution for the Linux platform. The solution implements key scanning only upon
existing valid ascii key was not found and assumes it as Unicode key and sends
the event to event queue to be processed as Unicode keys. Different formats are
being used by different platform implementation of Unicode. For ex., per the
below Unicode list, in the case of windows and mac, the key input can take
decimal values whereas on Linux it can only take the Code values.

On Linux, I was able to get the KeySym of Unicode keys but was unable to fake
the key event as there was no mechanism available for the same(which sends the
key event to window). Please let me know if there is any such mechanism
available to simulate Unicode key events on Linux platform. Hence I think to
raise a bug for the Linux platform and close this JDK-8148344 bug.

Enhancement id: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8148344

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sveerabhadra/8148344/webrev.00/

Thanks and regards,

Shashi