Hi Sergey,

Please find modified webrev catering to DefaultKeyboardFocusManager also
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8088132/webrev.05/

Regards
Prasanta
On 9/23/2017 7:52 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Prasanta.

On 9/19/17 22:26, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:
Hi, Prasanta.
 - In this version it is unclear what is a purpose of the "fxCheckSequenceThread.start()". This code will start the thread and will continue execution, it will not wait when the thread will stop.  - The DefaultKeyboardFocusManager also should check for "javafx.embed.singleThread"

Please find modified webrev catering to both comments
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8088132/webrev.04/

The new code in DefaultKeyboardFocusManager also will not wait when the thread will stop.

Regards
Prasanta