On 10/6/17 13:50, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
This is not true because in addition to LARGE which you probably mean as 32-128 (ignoring the fact that this sizes may be changed in the Windows registry), Windows supports EXTRA_LARGE and JAMBO since Vista.

The maximum icon which we used before you fix is 32pixel's icon(yes it is a large icon), and 128 is a size of this icon on 4k monitor( The windows can return a 128pixel's icon on 4k monitor) The EXTRA_LARGE and JAMBO was not used in our code.

But these constants are related to the predefined system icon sizes while the Extract() may scale icon to any size.

Does it really scale for any size?
For example if I request the icon for some pdf,java,txt files of size 100 then:
  - On HiDPI screen I get the native icon of size 64.
  - On LowDPI screen I get the native icon of size 32.
In both cases the user will get MRI, which will scale the native icon.
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/awt-dev/2017-October/013179.html

--
Best regards, Sergey.