Hi Sergey, The problem is with using the wrong scaling for the cursor position.
To explain:
        Primary Monitor res: 1920 * 1080 with scaling factor: 1.25 and a
secondary monitor with res: 1600 * 1200 with scaling factor: 1.00.

When we pass a mouseMove(1921, 500) we would apply a scaling factor of 1.25 and
calculate the device coordinates and send the mouse event. Currently this is
the behaviour.
Actually we should be applying the secondary monitor’s scaling factor of
1.00(as this position is outside the primary monitor’s range) and then
calculate the device coordinates and send the mouse event to move there. As you
can see the diff in the awn_Robot.cpp(Only line nos. 83-87), previously we
always used to use the primaryIndex(primary monitor) scaling factor. Now the
scaling factor is updated to use the intended cursor move’s position of the
respective monitor. So I do not think we can handle this by changing in the
Java code than in the native code as the issue is with native code of the use
of the wrong scaling factor.

Thanks and regards,
Shashi