Thank you, Christoph. It will be prioritized and assigned to Oracle engineer soon. If you are interested to get it evaluated more quickly feel free to propose a patch on this alias and it will be reviewed and sponsored.

--Semyon

On 02/22/2018 04:54 AM, Langer, Christoph wrote:

Hi,

I’ve opened a bug for this: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8198550

Best regards

Christoph

*From:*Semyon Sadetsky [mailto:semyon.sadet...@oracle.com]
*Sent:* Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018 17:46
*To:* Weidemann, Matthias <matthias.weidem...@sap.com>; awt-dev@openjdk.java.net; Langer, Christoph <christoph.lan...@sap.com> *Cc:* Woersinger, Rolf-Martin <rolf-martin.woersin...@sap.com>; Denkel, Christian <christian.den...@sap.com> *Subject:* Re: <AWT Dev> Unwanted MOUSE_MOVED break dispatching MOUSE_RELEASED to the right component

Hello Matthias,

If so, please, file a bug to https://bugreport.java.com/

--Semyon

On 01/09/2018 12:09 AM, Weidemann, Matthias wrote:

    Hello Sadetsky,

    The discussion you linked to me seems to be a similar problem, but
    the fix discussed there happens specifically in the method
    Container.retargetMouseEnterExit(…). The problem we have happens
    in MOUSE_MOVED, so while this fix might fix the problem in the
    discussion it won’t fix ours.

    Kind Regards,

    Matthias