Hi Anton,

The fix looks good, but I wonder if we also shall check results of
isDisplayable() and isVisible() before showing touch keyboard. My assumption is
the following: we cannot transfer focus to non-displayable or invisible
components, so it is unnecessary to display touch keyboard for such components
too.

Thanks,
Dmitry