Looks fine, please make this test a macosx specific before the push( @requires tag)

On 06/03/2018 04:59, Manajit Halder wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Thank you for the review comment. Modified the test case as per your comment. Created issue https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8199116 for the bug found by you.

Please review the webev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mhalder/8190767/webrev.04/

Regards,
Manajit

On 05-Mar-2018, at 11:36 PM, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com <mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> wrote:

Hi, Manajit.
On 26/02/2018 05:45, Manajit Halder wrote:
Changed the fix as per Sergey’s review comment. Now both Frame and Dialog are checked for resizibility before setting canFullScreen to true.
Please review the modified webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mhalder/8190767/webrev.03/

There are small issues in the test;
- The Swing components should be created/accessed on EDT(see constructor of AllFramesMaximize and dispose)
- @test 8190767, I guess @bug tag missed.

Also I found another bug by this testcase:
- Change the of the window from JFrame to JDialog at line 103
- Run the test.
- Click on the JButton which will open JDialog
- Click maximize on the JFrame
- Click on the JButton which will open JDialog again
- Two dialogs will try to get a focus in an endless loop, by switching between the spaces.

Please file a CR for this.

Thanks,
Manajit