Thanks. The reference to java.applet package docs was preexisting, so I opted not to change it.

-- Kevin

On 12/5/2018 3:16 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Looks fine, but I am not sure how the reference to "java.applet package documentation" may help, currently it contain the same text "The APIs in this package are all deprecated without replacement."