Hi Krishna,

On 31/12/2018 16:09, Alexey Ivanov wrote:
Hi Krishna,

But the bug hasn't been fixed yet:

Sorry I might have sounded rude. I didn't intend to.

- 230      * @param listener          The {@code Runnable}Runnable whose
+ 230      * @param listener          The {@code Runnable} Runnable whose

You did exactly what was requested in the bug report [1].

The second “Runnable” is not needed at all.

But I believe the typo is in the repeated “Runnable” word rather than the missing space between “Runnable Runnable”.

Thank you for cleaning up the uses of run() to make them consistent across the documentation of the class. I really appreciate it.

Regards,
Alexey

Regards,
Alexey