From: Philip Race <philip.r...@oracle.com>
To: Toshio 5 Nakamura <toshi...@jp.ibm.com>
Cc: awt-dev@openjdk.java.net, Krishna Addepalli <krishna.addepa...@oracle.com>
Subject: Re: <AWT Dev> [12] JDK-8216481: AWT Choice does not send an event by mouse on Linux
Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2019 7:20 AM

This appears very much to be a duplicate of

Krishna already has a fix under internal review.

Note that a fix now for JDK 12 will require the fixer to do a LOT of testing
since SQE already did their pass .. so if you break something else, it'll ship broken !

So I have asked Krishna to do all that testing which is partly why
you haven't seen his fix on the open list yet.

I think your bug should be closed as a duplicate and you can
comment on Krishna's very similar looking fix .. and he can be informed
by yours ...

-phil.