Hi Sergey,

The test case was leading my reasoning astray! Yes you are right that we post
event even for the same item selected again.
I have updated the fix and the test case well, which checks if an ItemEvent is
generated when a new item is selected and then it is not generated when the
same item is selected again.
Here is the updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8215921/webrev02
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8215921/webrev02>