final is pointless on an interface method but please make sure that we aren't
surprised that JCK signature tests check for this.

+ * Gets the search term. The platform may optionally provide the search term
+ * that was used to find the files. This is for example the case on Mac OS
+ * X, Apple just calls it MacOS these days .. I don't need to see a new webrev to fix that. Pre-approved if you fix that and verify the signature tests are OK -phil.