Hi,

You say this is for 14, but it is not a 14 regression.
Seems like it would be nice to fix but clearly not many people are running FX on top of the latest JDK.

Can you please join the dots for me on how a change of false to true in setBounds
is the way to fix it ? It is not obvious.

What testing have you done to ensure there are no other regressions either on macos or other OSes ?